SunTurf Rape flower grass 25mm
| Heavy-Metal Free
Safe for Humans & Pets
|| Ultra-Violet Resistant
|| Suitable for Outdoor and Indoor Use
Suntex's premium product "Sunturf rape flower 25mm" is great looking combination of green grass and yellow grass. it is antipollution, anti-sunburn, ensuring wide applications in private home decoration and municipal landscaping projects. Highly suitable for outdoor & indoor use, UV protected heavy metal free, pet and child friendly. Suitable for any garden wanting a durable yet low maintenance lawn presenting the look and feel of natural grass. Perfect for around pools, patios and decks or for high usage or low light or anywhere requiring a lush, green, low maintenance lawn.
||Green & Yellow Bi-color
||PE & PP, Mono filament
||18000/ sq mt
||2110 gm/ sq mt
|Max Roll Length
||PP + polyester fiber short-staple
||Wall, landscape, indoor & outdoor all purpose
Benefits & installation of artificial grass
Lawns & Landscapes:
- UV resistance
- Heavy metal free, safe for pets and child
- Maintenance friendly; mowing and edge cutting are in the past
- No seasonal color changes
- resists intensive use
- Excellent resilience properties
- No watering and fertilizing required
- No weed / moss growth
- Always good drainage, no muddy patches
- Easy to clean
- does not stimulate allergies
1. Install on Cemented surface:Glue all the sides and joints using double sided tape and stick on cemented or tiled surface.
2. Install on cemented surface with drainage cell: This method is helpful where drainage required.
Step 1: Clean floor.
Step 2: Lay drainage cells and lock it firmly,
Step 3: Lay artificial grass on drainage cell bed and glue it firmly.
3. Install on Soil surface / Garden:
Step 1: Excavate and remove existing soil for about 5 cm and make necessary gradient.
Step 2: Apply gravel for about 5 cm and level it.
Step 3: Apply sand for about 3 cm and level it.
Step 4: Lay grass
Step 5: Glue all the joints using double sided tape
Step 6: Use U shape turf pins to secure all the edges and joints
Step 7: Apply minimal sand on grass and spread it if necessary.