Geotextile Fabric (Per Square Meter)
White thermally bonded nonwoven geotextiles that offer the highest levels of engineering performance and quality standards.
Applications: Separation, Filtration, Weed control in landscape applications, Road construction railway, Riverbank protection, Drainage, Landfill, pipeline protection, retaining wall, geo bags, concrete mattress, roofing foils, tunnel, and paving.
Soil separation, filtration, or erosion control
Staple Fibre Needle Punched and Thermally Bonded Nonwoven Geotextiles have been designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight. Their resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties make them the ideal choice for separation and filtration. Produced on state-of-the-art equipment, the Bonar NW geotextile sets standards in terms of quality and mechanical performance.
Bonar NW facts include:
- Uniform Tensile strengths in all directions. NW Mechanical Properties that offer maximum strength in all directions throughout the length and width of every roll.
Unique manufacturing process utilizing both mechanical and thermal bonding processes ensures that the NW range offer superior performance at a lower weight
- Water flows normal to the plane that is generally several times more than that required by the design
Typical applications for NW thermally bonded non-woven geotextiles include:
- As a general-purpose separator for use under site access roads and areas of hard standing
- As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units, etc.
- As a filter surround in the construction of a French drain or granular drainage blanket
For separation: to prevent the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
For filtration: to allow the passage of fluids whilst preventing the uncontrolled passage of soil
NW Nonwoven Geotextiles play a major role in providing the functions of separation and filtration in numerous construction applications. In many instances, the NW fabric actually performs both functions in one.