WPC Wooden/ Plastic Composite DIY Interlock Decking Floor Tiles Slabs, New Composite Material - 30 x 30 x 2.2cm - Coffee colour
GARDEN SINGAPORE SKU: GTI005
WPC Wooden/ Plastic Composite DIY Interlock Decking Floor Tiles Slabs, New Composite Material: Waterproofing, Moisture-Proof, Anti Borer, Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Aging. Size - 30 x 30 x 2.2cm - Coffee colour
- Made of New Composite Material: 60% Wood Fiber+30%PE+10% Chemical Additives, Suitable For Indoor or Outdoor, Use(Shower, Spa, Sauna, Balcony, Deck, Rv, Terrace, Lawn), Features quick-connect interlocking system, allowing you to easily and quickly install them without any tools.
- With the bottom of the use of plastic mesh,grid-intensive, strong support, the border is neat, with aesthetics.
- This WPC decking tile set, with an individual tile size of 300x300x22mm.
- It can be reused and recycled. It can also be biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Advantages of wood plastic decking tiles
- DIY FRIENDLY: Our decking tiles are a great choice if you’re interested in tackling a day project on your own instead of paying a professional to build a deck over several days. All new click-in-place decking option that is amazing for both beginners and experienced DIYer’s. The tiles feature an interlocking base that allows you to simply snap them together.
- EASIER to MAINTAIN – The WPC decking tiles are waterproof, rigid, and are a very stable product for outdoors. It would be in perfect condition despite heavy foot traffic from people or pets.
- DURABLE - All of our products feature unique technology, protects the materials from rotting, fading, staining, scratching, and various other issues. The tiles are exceptionally durable and won’t warp, crack, split or bend. You won’t have to worry about drainage issues either, as the grid attached to the bottom of the tiles allows water to drain properly.
- UPGRADED INSTALLATION - You can place deck tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor, or carpet. Once you’ve connected all the deck tiles, you can install trim to give your deck a more finished look. The tile can be cropped into various shapes and sizes to fit it around a corner or a pole.